Extremely successful dental practice with 2 locations in the Norfolk, VA area is looking to add another Associate Doctor. It’s a great practice and a great opportunity!
If you have any friends or colleagues in that area, feel free to pass this along. Just get in touch with us and we will pass the information along to the interested party.
It is our desire at RT Edwards & Associates to continue to surround you all with other expert dental professionals. We’d like to introduce you all to SUMMIT DENTAL LAB, LTD.
Summit Dental Lab is one of the premier esthetic labs in the country; founded in 1983. The company is owned by Hal Jones, CDT and his wife, Glenda.
Summit Dental Lab is unique!
They do their best to help your practice succeed by embracing technological advances and offering proven marketing solutions to help your practice grow.
Their knowledge and confidence in esthetics, complex implants, and full mouth rehabilitation is unparalleled in the industry. What benefits will you enjoy when working with Summit?
• Precise fits and reduced chair time, giving you confidence in even the most complex case deliveries.
• Stunning esthetics and increased patient satisfaction, generating a WOW! effect that fuels more referrals.
• Personal enjoyment again – Getting back to loving what you do.
Value-added measures include:
• Magnification is required at each stage of production, to ensure precise fits and flawless margins
• Alloys care cast with Bego vacuum-pressure casting equipment, to guarantee dense castings and accurate margins.
• Larger frameworks are designed to YAG laser-welding, for dependable passive fits.
• Soft tissue models and solid models are used to embrace and pontic contours, as well as interproximal contacts, to assure consistently beautiful results in the mouth.
• Summit Diagnostic Wax-up
• Porcelain fused-to-metal
Please call them today to experience the advantages Summit can bring to your practice. Their goal is to surpass your expectations … and Help You Reach New Heights!
Karen Edds 254-772-1051.
Summit Dental Lab, Ltd.
6900 Sanger Avenue
Waco, TX 76710
Please visit their website www.summit-dental.com.
As a courtesy to our clients, we want to remind you that foreign account forms are due to be received by the IRS by June 30, 2013. If this might apply to you please continue reading.
If you have a financial interest in or signature authority over a foreign financial account(s), including a bank account, brokerage account, mutual fund, trust, or other type of foreign financial account that, combined, exceeded $10,000 at any time during the calendar year 2012, the Bank Secrecy Act requires you to report the account to the IRS by filing Form TD F 90-22.1, Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts. This must be RECEIVED by the IRS by JUNE 30, 2013 and cannot be extended. Penalties for failing to file are $10,000 per account for non-willful violations and may be as high as $100,000 per account for willful violations.
Please contact us immediately with the following information for each account if you need to make this disclosure and would like us to prepare the forms on your behalf.
• Maximum value of account during the year in US dollars and/or foreign currency including currency type.
• Type of account, such as bank or securities.
• Name of financial institution where account is held.
• Account number.
• Mailing address of financial institution including country.
• Who owns the account—you, your spouse or joint.
Also, if you have signature or other authority only over a foreign financial account, in addition to the above information, we will need the following:
• Name or organization name of the owner.
• Tax identification number of owner.
• Address of owner.
FOR SALE: Used CEREC AC Unit
This just in….
Jeff McAdoo, our Benco representative, knows of a used CEREC AC Unit for sale. It is selling for $ 80,000 (pd. $120,000)
Great condition, hardly used. The owner will finance at 12 mos. at 0%.
Please call Jeff with Benco direct at (214) 675-1061 or email him at email@example.com
Hello and good morning!
Today, we are launching what we believe to be the most valuable service we offer our clients, the ability to simplify their family’s financial life while securing the lifestyle you have sacrificed for. Robert would like for you to take advantage of this new service.
Edward’s and Associates Financial Planning, Inc. will provide you an online Personal Financial Planning organizer. You will have a single personal website, available from your PC, MAC, IPhone, IPad, Tablet….anywhere you are. You will be able to manage your entire financial life down to the mileage and hotel rewards you earn.
Our online financial organizer is only a part of the comprehensive planning you will have at your fingertips:
• Retirement planning updated daily with your account values
• Track accounts managed by different advisors (E*TRADE, Merrill, TD, etc…) all in one place for your convenience
• Education planning
• Debt management
• Risk management ( a list of your insurance contracts, policy #’s, contacts, benefits, premiums)
• Online Vault for document storage (Tax returns, etc…no more mailing docs to us, simply upload)
• Online Financial workshops
• Asset Allocation Analysis
• Risk Tolerance testing for your investment portfolios
• Easy access to reports (Personal Balance Sheet, Net Worth Statement., Insurance summary, etc…)
We believe this is to be the single best opportunity for you to achieve your financial goals. We look forward to serving your needs through the use of this valuable tool. You can be confident that your financial data is secure. We use state of the art encryption.
Robert and Matt Winebrenner, the newest member of our team, will be hands on with this service and they both look forward to working closely with you.
If interested, please email me, Donna Ashton, The Director of Client Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get started immediately.
I will be contacting you all about this personally as well, so expect a call from me at some point in the next few weeks, starting today. My phone call will be followed up by an email and an attachment and Matt will send you a video.
Again, email me if you are interested.
Director of Client Relations